- Backdated claims
- Calculate and claim housing benefit and council tax reduction
- Change in circumstances
- Council tax reduction review
- How we assess your benefit
- How we assess your savings
- How your benefit is paid
- Local housing allowance rates
- Money coming in to your household
- Pension credit for mixed aged couples
- Reduced housing benefit
- Rent you are charged
- Your personal circumstances
Calculate and claim housing benefit and council tax reduction
You can use the online calculator to check if you are entitled to housing benefit and/or council tax reduction and then make a claim online.
The calculator will help you to see how a change in circumstances might affect your current entitlement to housing benefit and/or council tax reduction or to check your entitlement to income support, pension credit or tax credits.
You must provide all evidence/information that you have been asked for. If you cannot supply everything we have asked for, please still complete the application and provide us with what you can.
If you don't provide the evidence/information, we can't make a decision on your claim and you may lose benefit you are entitled to.