Skip to main content

Blue badge scheme

How do I report a lost or stolen badge?

If your blue badge is stolen you must contact your local police station and report it.  The police will provide you with an incident reference number.

To request a replacement badge please call, email or write to the Blue Badge Administration Team advising us of the reason for the request. You must provide the following information:

  • your name and address
  • the reason for your request
  • the police incident reference number
  • your Blue Badge Number
  • an administration fee of £20

Contact us

Blue Badge Administration Team
Blue Badge Team
PO Box 19073

Page last updated:
13 May 2022

Help us improve this pageClose

We're sorry this page didn't meet your expectations this time. Please let us know if you have any feedback to help us improve the content.

If you have a question or comment about a council service or would like a reply, please contact us.

Thank you for your feedback