Blue badge scheme
- How do I apply or re-apply for a Blue Badge?
- How do I know I am eligible for a Mobility Blue Badge?
- How do I know I am eligible for a Risk in Traffic Blue Badge?
- How do I report a lost or stolen badge?
- How do I report an alleged misuse of a Blue Badge
- How long are Blue Badges issued for?
- If your application is refused
- What documents do I need when applying for a Blue Badge?
- What if I change my name, address or telephone number?
- What if my Blue Badge is no longer needed?
- When will I receive my blue badge?
- Where can I use my Blue Badge?
- Details of the Scottish LEZ (Low Emission Zone) Exemption system
How do I report a lost or stolen badge?
If your blue badge is stolen you must contact your local police station and report it. The police will provide you with an incident reference number.
To request a replacement badge please call, email or write to the Blue Badge Administration Team advising us of the reason for the request. You must provide the following information:
- your name and address
- the reason for your request
- the police incident reference number
- your Blue Badge Number
- an administration fee of £20