Blue badge scheme
- How do I apply or re-apply for a Blue Badge?
- How do I know I am eligible for a Mobility Blue Badge?
- How do I know I am eligible for a Risk in Traffic Blue Badge?
- How do I report a lost or stolen badge?
- How do I report an alleged misuse of a Blue Badge
- How long are Blue Badges issued for?
- If your application is refused
- What documents do I need when applying for a Blue Badge?
- What if I change my name, address or telephone number?
- What if my Blue Badge is no longer needed?
- When will I receive my blue badge?
- Where can I use my Blue Badge?
- Details of the Scottish LEZ (Low Emission Zone) Exemption system
If your application is refused
If your application is refused and you disagree with the decision you can ask us to consider this again. Your request must be received within 20 working days of the date of your refusal letter.
You must provide the reasons why you think the decision is not correct and include any more relevant information about your disability, medical conditions or walking ability that you think should be considered.
The review will be sent to Occupational Therapy. You will then undergo an Independent Mobility Assessment where a decision will be reached.
Please submit your review by email or post.