Blue badge scheme
- How do I apply or re-apply for a Blue Badge?
- How do I know I am eligible for a Mobility Blue Badge?
- How do I know I am eligible for a Risk in Traffic Blue Badge?
- How do I report a lost or stolen badge?
- How do I report an alleged misuse of a Blue Badge
- How long are Blue Badges issued for?
- If your application is refused
- What documents do I need when applying for a Blue Badge?
- What if I change my name, address or telephone number?
- What if my Blue Badge is no longer needed?
- When will I receive my blue badge?
- Where can I use my Blue Badge?
- Details of the Scottish LEZ (Low Emission Zone) Exemption system
What if my Blue Badge is no longer needed?
You should return your badge if it is no longer required as soon as possible.
Please return the badge to us if:
- your badge has expired
- you are no longer eligible for a badge
- you have found the badge you thought was lost or stolen
- you no longer require the badge
- the badge holder has died
You should return the badge in a sealed envelope to the address in the 'contact us' box.