Skip to main content

Blue badge scheme

What if I change my name, address or telephone number?

You should tell us of any changes as soon as possible so that your details can be kept up-to-date and accurate.

If you are moving to another local authority, please contact the local authority directly for advice.

Any changes should be made in writing or email using the details in the 'contact us' box.

Contact us

Blue Badge Team

PO Box 19073



Page last updated:
19 Oct 2020

Help us improve this pageClose

We're sorry this page didn't meet your expectations this time. Please let us know if you have any feedback to help us improve the content.

If you have a question or comment about a council service or would like a reply, please contact us.

Thank you for your feedback