Closed roads consultations
- Road safety improvements in Calderbank and Chapelhall
- Various Streets, Hareshaw, Cleland - Proposed Installation of Environmental Improvement Measures
- Cumbernauld Village parking engagement
- Various Streets, Hareshaw, Cleland Proposed 20MPH Speed Limit Order
- East Airdrie Link Road - Stage 2
- Various Roads, North Lanarkshire - Proposed Waiting and Loading Restrictions - Phase 2 Order
- A721 Motherwell Road & Bellshill Road, Bellshill - Proposed Speed Limit Order
- B802 Glenmavis Road, Glenmavis - Proposed Speed Limit Order
- Motherwell and Ravenscraig (Traffic Regulation) (Consolidation) Variation Order No 2
- Proposed Environmental Improvements at Dunrobin Road, Airdrie, Strathmore Walk, Coatbridge and Arbuckle Road, Plains
- Various Roads, Central Area
- Various Roads, Northern Area - Proposed Part-Time 20 mph Speed Limit Order
- Various Roads, Southern Area - Proposed Part-Time 20 mph Speed Limit Order
- Various Streets, North Lanarkshire Proposed Waiting and Loading Restrictions – Phase 3
- Heritage Way, Coatbridge - Proposed Environmental Improvements
- B803 Raebog Road, Glenmavis, Airdrie
- Proposed Environmental Improvements at Stewart Crescent, Newmains
- Various Roads, North Lanarkshire
- Windsor Drive and Irvine Street, Glenmavis, Airdrie consultation
- Meadowhead Road Active Travel and Road Safety Improvement consultation
- Motherwell and Ravenscraig Active Travel Hubs
East Airdrie Link Road - Stage 2 - Live consultation
Your views are very important and this is another opportunity for you to tell us about the things that you think we need to consider in the future as we move forward to Stage 3.
The consultation period for you to give us your formal feedback on Stage 2 (Phase 2) and the preferred option began on Monday 28 November 2022.
The consultation will last for 8 weeks and end Monday 23 January 2023.
If there is anything else you want to let us know about, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back in touch with you.