Closed roads consultations
- Road safety improvements in Calderbank and Chapelhall
- Various Streets, Hareshaw, Cleland - Proposed Installation of Environmental Improvement Measures
- Cumbernauld Village parking engagement
- Various Streets, Hareshaw, Cleland Proposed 20MPH Speed Limit Order
- East Airdrie Link Road - Stage 2
- Various Roads, North Lanarkshire - Proposed Waiting and Loading Restrictions - Phase 2 Order
- A721 Motherwell Road & Bellshill Road, Bellshill - Proposed Speed Limit Order
- B802 Glenmavis Road, Glenmavis - Proposed Speed Limit Order
- Motherwell and Ravenscraig (Traffic Regulation) (Consolidation) Variation Order No 2
- Proposed Environmental Improvements at Dunrobin Road, Airdrie, Strathmore Walk, Coatbridge and Arbuckle Road, Plains
- Various Roads, Central Area
- Various Roads, Northern Area - Proposed Part-Time 20 mph Speed Limit Order
- Various Roads, Southern Area - Proposed Part-Time 20 mph Speed Limit Order
- Various Streets, North Lanarkshire Proposed Waiting and Loading Restrictions – Phase 3
- Heritage Way, Coatbridge - Proposed Environmental Improvements
- B803 Raebog Road, Glenmavis, Airdrie
- Proposed Environmental Improvements at Stewart Crescent, Newmains
- Various Roads, North Lanarkshire
- Windsor Drive and Irvine Street, Glenmavis, Airdrie consultation
- Meadowhead Road Active Travel and Road Safety Improvement consultation
- Motherwell and Ravenscraig Active Travel Hubs
Various Roads, Central Area
North Lanarkshire Council propose to consider the introduction of a Traffic Regulation Order, the effect of which will be to implement a Part Time 20 miles per hour speed restriction on Various Roads, Central Area on the undernoted roads:
Ballochney Street, Bellsdyke Road, Braidenhill Road, Burnbank Street, Cairnhill Road, Drumgelloch Street, Findhorn Place, Hillrigg Avenue, Laggan Road, Mitchell Street and Whinhall Road.
Bell Street, Cronin Place, Hattonrigg Road, Main Street, North Road, Oakdene Avenue, Primrose Avenue and Shirrel Avenue.
Crown Street, Crowwood Crescent, Park Road and Rockshill Place
Drumfin Avenue, Eswick Drive, Glengowan Road, Main Street and Moss Avenue.
Ballochmyle Wynd, Balvenie Street, Bankhead Avenue, Beauly Place, Berwick Place, Berwick Street, Buchanan Street, Carnbroe Road and Paddock Street, Craigend Drive, Crammond Avenue, Dunbar Avenue, Dundyvan Road, Glebe Avenue, Henderson Street, Hermitage Crescent, Manse Avenue, Neidpath Avenue, Renfrew Street and Sharp Avenue.
Annieshill View, Bruce Street, Victor Street and Wallace Street.
Lincoln Avenue, Old Edinburgh Road and Sanderson Avenue.
These part-time restrictions will only be effective when the lights are flashing on the speed limit signs.
Any person wishing to make representations in support of, or raise an objection to, the proposals must do so in writing to the Chief Officer of Legal and Democratic, North Lanarkshire Council, Civic Centre, Windmillhill Street, Motherwell ML1 1AB or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday, 14 June 2023 and must contain the name and address of the person making the representation/objection, the matters to which they relate and the grounds on which they are made.
These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Please contact us to request an accessible format.