The consultation is on:
- Proposals for a new and improved street environment on Meadowhead Road, Motherwell.
What is proposed?
We are proposing to improve Meadowhead Road and create a safer space for walking, wheeling, and cycling.
The purpose of the public consultation is to present the proposals for a new and improved street environment on Meadowhead Road.
The proposals include:
- An improved shared use path along the northern side of Meadowhead Road.
- Junction improvements to the Glencleland Road, Flaxmill Avenue and Wingate Street junctions.
- Speed control measures.
- Resurfacing of the road and footways.
- Improved street lighting.
- Improved road drainage.
Details of the proposals are available on the StoryMap below.
The public consultation is open for a five-week period, until 30 October 2022.
After this, we will review the feedback we've received and provide an update on the outcomes of the consultation.
If anyone has difficulties accessing the information online, you can contact the project team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0141 414 1888.
Our proposals and online questionnaire can be accessed below.