Closed roads consultations
- Road safety improvements in Calderbank and Chapelhall
- Various Streets, Hareshaw, Cleland - Proposed Installation of Environmental Improvement Measures
- Cumbernauld Village parking engagement
- Various Streets, Hareshaw, Cleland Proposed 20MPH Speed Limit Order
- East Airdrie Link Road - Stage 2
- Various Roads, North Lanarkshire - Proposed Waiting and Loading Restrictions - Phase 2 Order
- A721 Motherwell Road & Bellshill Road, Bellshill - Proposed Speed Limit Order
- B802 Glenmavis Road, Glenmavis - Proposed Speed Limit Order
- Motherwell and Ravenscraig (Traffic Regulation) (Consolidation) Variation Order No 2
- Proposed Environmental Improvements at Dunrobin Road, Airdrie, Strathmore Walk, Coatbridge and Arbuckle Road, Plains
- Various Roads, Central Area
- Various Roads, Northern Area - Proposed Part-Time 20 mph Speed Limit Order
- Various Roads, Southern Area - Proposed Part-Time 20 mph Speed Limit Order
- Various Streets, North Lanarkshire Proposed Waiting and Loading Restrictions – Phase 3
- Heritage Way, Coatbridge - Proposed Environmental Improvements
- B803 Raebog Road, Glenmavis, Airdrie
- Proposed Environmental Improvements at Stewart Crescent, Newmains
- Various Roads, North Lanarkshire
- Windsor Drive and Irvine Street, Glenmavis, Airdrie consultation
- Meadowhead Road Active Travel and Road Safety Improvement consultation
- Motherwell and Ravenscraig Active Travel Hubs
Windsor Drive and Irvine Street, Glenmavis, Airdrie consultation
The proposal to install 8 pairs of speed cushions along the length of Windsor Drive and Irvine Street.
North Lanarkshire Council, in terms of Section 37 of the Roads (Scotland) Act 1984 and Section 4 of the Roads (Traffic Calming) (Scotland) Regulations 1994 and the Local Authorities Traffic Orders (Procedure) (Scotland) Regulations 1999, hereby gives notice of its intention to install environmental improvement measures on Windsor Drive and Irvine Street, Glenmavis, Airdrie to restrict vehicle speeds in the area.
The proposal is install 8 pairs of speed cushions along the length of Windsor Drive and Irvine Street. The speed cushions will measure 1.9 metres long by 1.75 metres wide and will be constructed to a maximum height of 70 millimetres above the adjacent road surface. The speed cushions will be constructed in a precast concrete unit.
Plan showing the proposed environmental improvements
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Please contact us to request an accessible format.
Any person wishing to object to the proposal must do so in writing to the Head of Legal and Democratic Solutions, North Lanarkshire Council, Civic Centre, Windmillhill Street, Motherwell ML1 1AB or to the email address noted above, no later than Wednesday, 12 May 2021 and must contain the name and address of the objector, the matters to which they relate and the grounds on which they are made.